Thursday, September 8, 2011

September 8th

Today I had a big to do list because I had no class, I wanted to try and get a lot of misc things done. I had to do a few running around things today which involved me still trying to get my classes fixed. I had an appointment with the Interior design department chair and the president of student services. I will finish that topic tomorrow once I know the full details of their decision. Nothing bad, but hopefully all good and positive news.


I started the morning with a run with Courtney, came home to shower, then went to that meeting.  On my way back from my meeting I stopped by a little sandwich shop and got one for lunch and one for dinner, totally 5 euro! I was pretty impressed; they were big sandwiches too! I came home and started working on laundry and my to do list. Long story shot, I did a lot of email responding and laundry today. My lunch was a tuna sandwich with tomato and lettuce on it. Then for dinner I had my other sandwich which was ham, cheese, and eggplant. I wish I had heated it up though. It was really good, but would have been better heated up. I started to heat it up in the pan but was too impatient to wait for it to finish/properly heat up. It was very good though. I plan on going back to that shop because they were very nice, good sandwiches, and at a great price!


Tomorrow I am going on an all day cruise to the Tuscan Archipelago. Here is the description my school gave me: With its seven pearls, forms part of the largest protected marine area in the Mediterranean. Join us to discover these two jewel-islands of the Tyrrhenina Sea: the islands of Giglio and Giannutri.


How fun! Sorry for the short post but I didn't really do anything too exciting today other than skype with Chris! It was a well deserved chill day. The next posting will be longer for sure because I will tell you all about my first excursion!


Also, thanks for the comments guys, it really makes me feel loved :)


Con amore, Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Good Food, Good Times, Bojangles er... that sub place.... not the same ring to it...

    ReplyDelete