Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October 15th

Woke up and knew that today would have to be a homework day, all day. So that is what I did! I spent all morning bouncing around through project and through studying for different tests and it was a very long, slow moving day.

For dinner, Court and I went to Zaza's which is by far the best restaurant we have been to here in Florence. The food, the staff, the atmosphere, everything. We went with her work out buddies, Sarah and Amanda and they are extremely nice girls and we will most definitely be getting together with them again for dinner after the fall break. I had fettuccine noodles with a wild boar sauce! It was so good. Now I know why my wine teacher always says that it tastes good with just about every wine we try in class. It is so good and I want to get it again but everything on their menu looks good so I don't know if I should get it again or try something new! I will probably try something new though, when I take Chris. We got some wine and split a bottle between three of the girls.

On the way home we got some hot chocolate! My first Italian hot chocolate and it was SO rich. It tasted like they literally just melted a chocolate bar into a cup and called it a day. It was very good but I don't know if I will get it again. I love chocolate, but not that much, so I might try an espresso next time or maybe later this week in the morning.

We got back home and hung out with Ellen and Miriam a little bit before doing more homework. They went to the Perugia chocolate festival for the day and their pictures look amazing.

I read a little bit more of my book and I am almost to the end, only about 100 more pages! Looks like I will be able to add that to the list of things I am giving to chris to bring home with him for me.


Con amore, Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. You read a book instead of going to the Perugia chocolate festival? tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete