Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November 16th

Sorry these are late! I started to get super busy again with school and so these aren't going to be the most detailed seeing as how they are a week late! That is ok, I will get my act together sooner or later! Also, I will add to them as I remember different things if they are random memories from the certain days.

Ok I started the morning with wine class and it was super exciting because I was able to make my own wine! A partner (that was for you Daddy) and I mixed together three different types of sangiovese wine that our teacher had available for us and we are going to be drinking them in the next class after lecture on the 23rd.

After class, I continued my new tradition of getting dried fruit after each wine class on my way through the market. Today I decided to get a euro of dried ananas, which is pineapple, and it was delicious. I always have the plan of saving them for when I get home but for some reason, they never make it past the Duomo. I am not sure if it is that I am impatient or the fact that I just had three glasses of wine at 10:30 in the morning, probably a mixture of the two.

I had lunch while skyping with my mom for a couple of minutes and then was able to skype John for the first time since getting here. It was great to catch up with him and be able to see him. I did laundry and started my homework. Courtney and I went to an American coffee shop here called Astor and we worked on our homework together. It was nice to have a change of environment and be able to be out of the apartment to work on our homework. 


I came home when Courtney went to her night class and I had my dinner of spaghetti while doing homework. Miriam and Ellen were going to a friend's party so they asked me to braid their hair and I was obviously more than willing.

I spent the rest of the night doing homework and it was a very productive night in revit. After 6 hours, I built a cabinet.

Con amore, Ciao!

1 comment: